Supply Quality plays an important role in Kerry's ability to deliver quality that will satisfy our customer's needs and ensure that we supply the highest quality while also conforming to established requirements.
Supply Quality Technologist plays a crucial role in supplier qualification process and risk assessment. The role will also involve in Communicating and implementing policies and procedures to ensure all tasks conform to the business needs, legislation and regulations applicable within the region and global customer expectations.
What You Will Do
- Horizon scanning of emerging food safety, food fraud, sustainability sourcing and supply quality trends and provide recommendations to the organisation regarding risks and solutions involved in Supply Quality.
- Supports CoS supplier qualification process and risk assessment.
- Supports implementation of one way of working through project management.
- Prioritize initiatives and activities according to strategic importance, value contribution and business needs.
- Participate in meetings to promote, defend and represent the interests of Supply Quality (e.g. Influence, monitor and comment on cross-function processes and workflow).
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as Procurement, Category Leads, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, and RD&A to eliminate roadblocks and communication barriers that may affect project and delivery requirements.
- Communicate and implement policies and procedures to ensure all tasks conform to the business needs, legislation and regulations applicable within the region and global customer expectations. Audit and management of all enablement tools and interim solutions to ensure governance programs are adhered to.
- Supports in monitoring KPIs and communicating within the function and stakeholders.
- Participates in brainstorming sessions that lead to innovative solutions/concepts which will aid projects and continuous improvement.
- Support productivity initiatives including cost savings projects based on input from Food Safety and Procurement stakeholders.
- Understand functional training needs, skills gaps and defining and delivering training programs.
- As required, may perform shadow audit to understand the CoE activity.
- As required, manage integration activities with business acquisitions and/or other businesses and sites as needed.
- Responsible for communicating with suppliers to ensure Kerry strategic partners are register with SEDEX in line with evolving business targets.
- Continually benchmark and trend of sustainability standards and best practices in industry (eg, UN, SEDEX).
- Support in global raw material specification management.
- Support in global raw material specification sign off with Category technologist and Regulatory affairs as well as change management control.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Second Upper Bachelor's Degree in Science/Food Technology qualification or relevant experiences.
- Good command of verbal and written English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
- High level of motivation and initiative, results oriented - Flexible and high in mobility (willing to be relocated based on business needs).
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams at multi levels within the organization.
- Background in food safety and legislation compliance.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Food Technology, Science
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm