We offer an opportunity to join one of our most dynamic and exciting teams - KBS. We have created a graduate career path which will give you the chance to learn every aspect of Financial Services, and challenge yourself as a Global Business Services Professional – one of the fastest growing sectors of Finance.
As a graduate in this program, you will get the chance to learn and have the opportunity to rotate between three finance teams which include:
In this team, you will get the chance to be directly involved in the processing of cash and methods of payment from end to end, credit management, collections and order management. Here, you will gain in depth knowledge of the end to end Accounts Receivable process.
This is where you will learn the different payment methods that we use for various payment types ranging from creditors to suppliers to claims from employees. You will have the chance to be directly involved in the end to end accounts payable process. Systems that you will be exposed to are the Concur Expenses System and SAP.
Being a part of this team means that you will be liaising and administering ledgers amongst stakeholders from various countries and you will have the chance to perform intercompany accounting and reconciliation, complete assessment cycles, process accruals prepayments, prepare balance sheet reconciliations and complete overheads close.
At Kerry, our graduates are key to us and we hire recent graduates into real roles with real responsibilities from day one. With the journey outlined above, graduates will gain good understanding of major aspects within the financial sector of the business in a short span of time. Guidance and support will be provided in addition to the right tools to help you succeed.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for promising fresh graduates that demonstrate the following attributes to succeed in Kerry:
- Minimum second upper honours or its equivalent in Finance/ Accounting or related specialization.
- Fresh Graduate or with less than 1 year working experience who is able to demonstrate a keen interest in a fast-paced Manufacturing environment.
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate professionally to all levels of an organization.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Analytical with strong commercial/business acumen.
- Adaptable with a willingness to learn mind set.
- Strong analytical and problem solving in a fast paced environment.
- Able to reconcile and resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Disciplined and possess a positive attitude.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm