Here in Kaodim Engineering, we seek to solve problems. We are a small team of developers building solutions to serve a scale of thousands of transactions daily in the Southeast Asian marketplace.
We scale our solutions to the data and feedback from our end users. We pass the book and believe in cross-discipline learning in order for us to build a cohesive strategy. We are experimental and pragmatic in problem solving. We agree and disagree in conversations, and are accountable for each other in execution. Above all else, we are a team inside and outside of the rat-race.
You love ideas, and executing them. Having old-school plumbers telling you how they're making dough with just three clicks on the Internet. And your users can tap, swipe and chill to have things cleaned and fixed around the house.
You like building things that make a difference to thousands of people and businesses. You love working with a team as much as you love working with yourself. You honor the hacker code (Levy, Hackers 1984).
In the startup of you, you experiment, pivot and aim to win on different tech stacks. You are a strategist in discipline and live for results, and are up for a good sprint.
Be a part of Kaodim, and find your place in changing the Southeast Asian market economy from your machine - Buckle up.
What You Will Do
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Continuously learn about new engineering techniques and technologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
We'd like to see in the candidate:
- Currently pursuing or recently finished a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems.
- Experience with popular web frameworks.
- Love technologies.
- Able to do 3 months internship.
- Has good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Familiar with at least one server-side scripting language (Python, Go, Node.JS, Ruby on Rails, React.JS, Java).
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm