The Kaodim Group is one of the fastest growing startups in Southeast Asia and the leading services marketplace in Southeast Asia. We provide a faster and more dependable way to hire over 300 services from plumbers to photographers.
Along the way, we transform small and medium-sized businesses across Southeast Asia. Businesses receive thousands of requests for their services directly to their smartphone or devices, allowing them to make instant connections with new customers at an unprecedented rate. The Kaodim Group is backed by leading venture capitalists including 500 Startups, Beenext, East Ventures and Venturra Capital.
What You Will Do
- Opportunity Sizing - Perform detailed keyword research on a regular basis expanding the existing Organic reach, competitive benchmarking and cross-channel analysis to arrive at targeted keyword sets. Use inputs from this analysis to employ bottoms-up approach to widen the organic opportunity.
- Technical Analysis - Lead comprehensive technical site audits on desktop and mobile to identify gaps like Multiple Domains correct indexing, AMP pages best practices, page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc. and create recommendations. Also, drive the execution of the optimization plan to arrive at the desired outcome.
- On Page Optimization - Lead regular analysis of all on-page attributes and provide recommendations based on SEO best practices for optimization. Also, drive the execution of optimization plans with the relevant teams.
- Content Strategy - With keyword research as the fundamental input lead a content strategy across Goes.
- Off Page - Lead in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties. Categorize the links as positive or negative impact links and create action plans around link building or removal. Also, drive the execution of the optimization plan.
- SEO Analytics - Lead data analysis on SEO and derive actionable insights to enable continuous optimization. Be analytical and creative in representing SEO data in different reports and dashboards. Analyze SEO reports and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on insights.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology, Marketing or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- Required Skill(s): marketing, digital marketing.
- Preferably specialized in Digital Marketing or equivalent.
- Strong interest in Digital Marketing field.
- Able to commit for 3-6 months of internship.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm