We are looking for outstanding Interns to join our Android team responsible for the development and maintenance of Kaodim Android Applications.
Your primary focus will be the development of reusable UI components based on our design guidelines and migrating existing code base to MVVM, Kotlin. You will be working alongside with other Android Engineers and improve the product. Other tasks include bug fixes, impact analysis, documentation etc.
What You Will Do
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Kotlin code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Help maintain code quality.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong passion for Startups, Mobile Technology.
- Knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio and Android Activity Lifecycle.
- Basic Java or Kotlin knowledge.
- Good understanding of OOP Design pattern.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm