Kaodim is one of the fastest growing startups in the region, connecting people with hundreds of professionals for services they require every day from plumbing repairs to wedding photographers.
Kaodim is leading the region in this billion-dollar industry, growing thousands of businesses every day and providing a more efficient way to hire trusted service providers.
Funded by leading, prominent institutional investors like 500 Startups and East Ventures, Kaodim is the leading services marketplace in the region with operations in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia. Kaodim provides a vibrant, dynamic, and energetic work culture filled with bright fresh talent.
Does that sound like you?
Here's a taste of what you would experience as a Marketing Intern in Kaodim:
- Strategize various growth initiatives and marketing campaign.
- Participate in online and offline marketing promotions and campaigns.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure partnership initiatives are implemented as planned.
- Work on marketing ideas that span many different verticals from home repairs to office maintenance and wedding photography, challenging the limits of your creativity, adaptability, versatility and knowledge.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to execute impact online and offline growth campaigns that drive user and vendor acquisition and brand visibility.
- Analyze data reports and research market statistics, trends, news and social media content for strategic use.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum diploma in Marketing or any related field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Excel).
- Confidence in presenting and sharing your innovations to a large community.
- Have keen attention to detail, and be well organized.
- Possess strong analytical thinking abilities, and excellent communication skills.
- Desire to accomplish wonderful things in a team within given timeframes.
- Fluency in English.
- Available for this internship for a duration of 3-6 month(s).
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm