The Kaodim Group is one of the fastest growing startups in Southeast Asia and the leading services marketplace in Southeast Asia. We provide a faster and more dependable way to hire over 300 services from plumbers to photographers.
Along the way, we transform small and medium-sized businesses across Southeast Asia. Businesses receive thousands of requests for their services directly to their smartphone or devices, allowing them to make instant connections with new customers at an unprecedented rate. The Kaodim Group is backed by leading venture capitalists including 500 Startups, Beenext, East Ventures and Venturra Capital.
What You Will Do
- Working closely with regional marketing and business development heads on deployment of creatives across all marketing channels.
- Ensuring that all divisions comply with the company's design code.
- Developing, maintaining and updating the company's design code.
- Conceptualize and prepare designs and deploying them on aggressive timelines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BA Graphic Design, Professional Design, Multimedia Design or equivalent.
- Creative, efficient and capable of multitasking.
- Online portfolio with original digital artwork.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Adobe Illustrator CS 6.
- Adobe photoshop CS 6.
- Adobe After Effects.
- Creating visually appealing web pages or interfaces.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm