We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
Passionate in furthering your career in insights and market research, you will work alongside a team of researchers in designing, analyzing and executing projects. Supporting the team’s goals in delighting clients with great work, you will ensure efficient project delivery. At Kantar TNS we understand consumer behavior like nobody else. One of the world’s largest research agencies, we drive growth by helping our clients make the most of the moments that matter. Our global teams advise on everything from brand, communications and innovation to shopper activation and customer relationships.
Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
The Project Management Executive (PME) is part of the Project Management team in their office. Their primary responsibility is to work with high level managers to serve as a link and liaison between Client Service, Data Processing and Data Collection. Project Management uses its specialist knowledge of fieldwork methodology and data preparation to advise on the best approach for setting up each project and to ensure high quality data is delivered.
What you will do
- Manages timelines, supplier commissioning at a project level, including using internal project management software
- Monitors the hours budgeted and used by departments at a project level and assist at an overall level to ensure projects are managed efficiently
- Runs Project Review Meetings and document project learnings
- Compiles project specific learnings and assist in the overall reporting of project learnings
- Contribute to company development, such as with new approaches or improvements to company efficiencies
- Handle cost estimation for Client Servicing team according to complexity of the projects, and start to do costs for other/mixed methodologies and more complex projects.
- Tracks, monitors and analyzes supplier costs, including questioning costs which do not seem correct and to advice Client Servicing team on how to utilize suppliers in the most cost-efficient manner for project budgeting purposes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passionate to grow your career in research. You will have at least a bachelor’s degree qualification (preferably in business or marketing), and preferably at least 1 year of experience in the market research field. If you are a fresh graduate, you are strongly encouraged to apply as well.
- A strong communicator who can engage with clients and colleagues across the region, you are intellectually curious and highly analytical with knowledge of data manipulation.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and ensuring client delivery, you should also be deta
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm