If you enjoy collaborating and identifying ways to improve processes, then our Asia Analyst Development Program is right for you. You'll work with a variety of professionals to drive growth, make sure operations are effective and manage risk while maintaining the highest standards.
You'll gain insight into how our businesses come together to serve our clients around the world. You'll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions while developing your professional expertise in a dynamic team environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We'll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to experienced leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
What To Expect:
This two-year rotational program offers the unique opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and leadership skills.
You'll start with hands-on training, and then participate in three eight-months business aligned rotations across both revenue and non-revenue generating divisions from front, middle to back-office roles.
Upon successful completion of the program, we will work with you to identify your next role.
Required Skills and Abilities
We're looking for motivated individuals with the vision and initiative to develop solutions that drive change. All majors are welcome to apply.
Key skills and qualities include:
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong team player who is proactive, responsive and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Ability to take large amounts of information and use it to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail.
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency.
- Enthusiasm for financial services or financial industry with an open mind to learn all functions in a financial institution, with no particular preference.
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization.
- Pursuing a degree qualification with solid academic background, with an expected graduation of September 2021 and July 2022.
- Available to start full-time employment from July 2022 onwards.
- We're a global company whose primary business language is English and so fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in Bahasa Malaysia is required as the candidate will be interacting with Malaysian clients.
- Business level written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia is essential to support the Firm's Malaysian operations.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm