If you enjoy collaborating and identifying ways to improve processes, then our Asia Analyst Development Program is right for you. You’ll work with a variety of professionals to drive growth, make sure operations are effective and manage risk while maintaining the highest standards.
You’ll gain insight into how our businesses come together to serve our clients around the world. You'll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions while developing your professional expertise in a dynamic team environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
What to Expect:
This 10-week program offers the unique opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and leadership skills. You'll start with hands-on training, and then participate in one of the program's core disciplines – analytics, project management and process improvement – across our lines of business and cross-firm functions. Top performers may receive a full-time offer at the end of the summer program.
What You Will Do
You’ll make an impact through:
Analytics - Understand and identify connections between business opportunities / challenges and underlying data.
Project Management - Working with Investment / Corporate Banking, Markets, Operations, Finance, Risk Management, Product Management, Client Services, Technology, Legal and Compliance to communicate business needs and help drive the direction of a project throughout its life cycle
Process Improvement - Identifying potential improvement opportunities by assessing risks, costs, and benefits of alternative decision and engaging business stakeholders
Our summer internship program is a pipeline for future graduate opportunities. Based on individual achievements, those who successfully complete the program may receive offers of full-time employment with the firm in 2022.
Required Skills and Abilities
We're looking for motivated individuals with the vision and initiative to develop solutions that drive change. All majors are welcome to apply.
- Pursuing a degree qualification with solid academic background and an expected graduation between September 2021 and July 2022.
- Available to start full-time employment from July 2022 onwards.
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills with a desire to drive change.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong team player who is proactive, responsive and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Ability to take large amounts of information and use it to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail.
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency.
- Enthusiasm for financial services or financial industry with an open mind to learn all functions in a financial institution, with no particular preference.
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm