If you enjoy collaborating and identifying ways to improve processes, then our Asia Analyst Development Program is right for you. You’ll work with a variety of professionals to drive growth, make sure operations are effective and manage risk while maintaining the highest standards.
You’ll gain insight into how our businesses come together to serve our clients around the world. You'll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions while developing your professional expertise in a dynamic team environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
What You Will Do
This two-year rotational program offers the unique opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and leadership skills. You'll start with hands-on training, and then participate in three eight-month rotations within the program's core disciplines and across our businesses and cross-firm functions. Upon successful completion of the program, we will work with you to identify your next role.
You’ll make an impact through:
- Analytics - Understand and identify connections between business opportunities / challenges and underlying data.
- Project Management - Working with Investment / Corporate Banking, Markets, Operations, Finance, Risk Management, Product Management, Client Services, Technology, Legal and Compliance to communicate business needs and help drive the direction of a project throughout its life cycle.
- Process Improvement - Identifying potential improvement opportunities by assessing risks, costs, and benefits of alternative decision and engaging business stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
We're looking for motivated individuals with the vision and initiative to develop solutions that drive change. All majors are welcome to apply.
Key skills and qualities include:
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong team player who is proactive, responsive and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Ability to take large amounts of information and use it to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail.
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Enthusiasm for financial services or financial industry with an open mind to learn all functions in a financial institution, with no particular preference.
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization.
- Pursuing a degree qualification with solid academic background, with an expected graduation of September 2020 and July 2021.
- Available to start full-time employment from July 2021 onwards.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm