Be part of the world’s leading global real estate company that is committed to creating value to clients, shareholders and supporting its people.
Designed to succeed potential roles in the company, the JLL (Malaysia), Inc. Real Estate Graduate Trainee Program exposes trainees to the different aspects of the business.
The programme offers a blended learning experience (classroom, on-the-job training) in the various disciplines especially on Research & Consultancy although some exposure may be given on Capital Markets and Office Leasing Advisory.
A graduate trainee can look forward to working on various functional projects and performing an actual role in a client site with a mentor.
If you possess the passion, drive and confidence to excel in the professional real estate industry, you are the talent we are looking for!
Successful candidate will eventually assume a full-time/regular position in JLL.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree from all Real Estate related disciplines.
- Preferably less than 1 year of working experience.
- Preferably with a license in real estate.
- Excellent Communication skills and comfortable with numbers and calculations.
- Good presentation & analytical skills.
- Possess drive, creativity and initiative.
- Independent and a team player.
- Flexible and able to multi-task.
- Confident, strong interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Customer Service, Property
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm