At Jacobs, every day is an opportunity to make the world better, more connected, more sustainable. We’re powered by more than 50,000 people across the globe who deliver innovative scientific, technical, professional and program-management solutions for public and private clients around the world. At Jacobs we value people, having the right balance of diversity, career and lifestyle enables us to consistently deliver and exceed clients’ expectations. Our global culture of caring fosters a workplace where we value the safety, positive mental health, inclusion and belonging of all our employees.
We are seeking enthusiastic graduates who are invested in and committed to their personal and professional development. As part of an international, multi-disciplinary organisation, our graduates are given the opportunity to work on a range of exciting and industry leading projects.
About the Opportunity:
- To achieve the objectives identified in the Business Unit Plan and relevant Service Line and Client Portfolio Plans.
- Participates in Safety in Design reviews.
- Maintain an ongoing working relationship with multi-disciplinary professionals and designers within and across relevant teams.
- Work with individuals and groups of individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to learn quickly and an eye for detail is essential.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Progression towards Chartered Professional Engineer status.
- Being inquisitive.
- Possess strong leadership skills.
- Communicate exceptionally well.
- Be a Team Player.
- Take the initiative to learn.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow. It’s a great time to join Jacobs.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm