When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
ATM is the leading organization that manufactures Intel's microprocessors. This position in SIMS, which is a component of ATM, allows the candidate to be part of an organization that manufactures market-leading testers that are used in Intel's ATM factories.
In this organization, the Yield Intern will be a data scientist who will help to discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help the organization make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
As yield/data science intern, you will be involved in:
- Performing data engineering/science activities including data consolidation and analysis to identify underlying patterns, trends and business insights.
- Assisting in technical analysis of business problems to shape new technical solutions.
- Working with a team to build different digital or visualization solutions that consume data to address analytics needs across different modules.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills and structured problem solving.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, strong team player with ability to work with counterparts located at different sites.
- Able to do 6 months internship.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm