When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- The intern role will include learning and supporting manufacturing IT services to ensure all IT systems and services in factories are operating smoothly.
- Additionally, the intern will learn to integrate, test, install, configure, and/or support Factory automation software systems.
- The intern will learn to coordinates factory requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities, and recommends technical solutions.
- The intern will learn to apply advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems, drive continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs.
- There is a high possibility the intern will involve in web application development and other operation improvement efforts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must be able to do internship in Kulim.
- Currently undertaking Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information. Technology / ICT / Computer Engineering.
- Good scripting or programming skill in Web application.
- Minimum 6 months internship duration.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm