When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Design digital and/or analog CMOS circuits.
- Involved in schematic entry, pre/post silicon simulation and verification, and silicon validation.
- Work closely with mask design engineer to optimize design performance at circuit and full-chip level.
- Involve in high-speed SRAM, ROM, and MemBIST custom circuit design. Involve in high-speed I/O design including, but not limited to LVDS, SSTL, HSTL, CML, POD topology.
- Involve in high-speed interface design including but not limited to high-speed ADC/DAC, DDR3, DDR4, ONFI-4.0, LPDDR3, LPDDR4, RLDRAM2.
- Involve in analog circuit designs such as bandgap reference generation circuit, voltage regulator, power-on detection circuit.
- Involve in PLL, DLL, clock generation circuit design and verification.
- Involve in high-speed digital logic cells design and verification.
Required Skills and Abilities
Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, with VLSI silicon design exposure.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:28th May 2021, 6:00 pm