Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating innovative technologies that make amazing possible.
Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs, and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive.
In this position you will be supporting facilities operations to establish an effective maintenance program toward best in class in safety, cost effective, interrupt free and conformant to ISO standard.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist experienced technician and engineer in maintenance activities, troubleshooting and repairing on a wide variety of facility gas and chemical system such as chemical dispense module, gas cabinet, distribution system.
- Conduct lab sampling and analysis
- Maintaining training, operation documents or checklist on needs basis
- Helping to collect, consolidate and arrange data from numerous sources for Dashboard creation.
- Any other ad-hoc operational task assigned by supervisor.
- Assignments are semi-routine in nature with work performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgement is required in resolving non-standard problems.
- Presence to work on site (No hybrid mode/ work from home).
Required Skills and Abilities
Currently pursuing a Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or any other related field.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Must role model safety as a value and adhere to stringent environmental compliance culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, strong organization and time management skills.
- Excel as an individual contributor and part of a team and work effectively across multiple facilities operations disciplines.
Working Model - This role will require an on-site presence.
You know us best for our processors, but we do so much more. We are makers, catalysts and inventors. We innovate at the boundaries of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business, society, and every person on Earth.
With more than 100,000 employees in 63 countries and customers in over 120, Intel’s products and services create the foundation for limitless invention.
Our innovations are bringing sight, touch, depth-perception and the ability to communicate to devices, objects and spaces to make them smart and connected. We harness the capability of the cloud and the Internet of Things to disrupt industries while solving global challenges. We lead on important matters of policy, diversity, inclusion, education and sustainability.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2023, 6:00 pm