When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
As Graduate Trainee for Software Development Engineer focus in Test, you are responsible to development test automation including test plans and automated testing guided by experienced leaders within the team.
You will be learning and responsible for testing complex features which includes designing test scenarios, creating test plans, implementing automating and executing test cases through programming development Develop automated test for features.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile Scrum Kanban principles and practices.
- Passion for quality and relentless improvement.
- Strong clean coding skills.
- Knowledge and experience with object-oriented design and architecture.
- Comprehensive knowledge of fully automated Functional unit testing E2E functional testing stress testing load testing performance testing static code analysis static and dynamic security testing.
- Comfort with programming concepts and Test Automation Tools Basic understanding of algorithms data structures and database fundamentals Object Oriented Language.
- Take responsibility for monitoring software development and usage at all levels with an eye toward improving software quality.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science Software Engineering Information Technology or a closely related field.
- Passion for software quality be innovative and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience creating executing and automating test cases or attended related courses such as Worksoft Certify and UiPath will be added advantage.
- Knowledge and Passion on Agile Scrum software testing processes build process automation test automation tools internet and cloud technologies would be added advantage.
- Effectively work on a team across cultural and geographical boundaries.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:9th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm