When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
As a Test Process and Equipment Engineering intern, you will work in various functions related to test process and test module.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Assist engineering team in production continuous improvement project, support test program validation activity, line excursions, increase velocity in test data validation and monitoring, and drive improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- You should be currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronic or equivalent engineering discipline.
- Interns in BS or MS in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronic or related field with min 6 months internship.
- Preference given to those good in Perl, Python, C++ or Visual Basic programming.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong analytical skills -Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:2nd Feb 2022, 6:00 pm