When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Life At Intel
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
World class perks and benefits
Ours is a culture that encourages our employees to both live and work at their best. Bonuses, generous time off, paid sabbaticals, stock options and perks such as on site fitness centers, private transportation and continuing learning opportunities culminate in a workplace where we can thrive together.
What You Will Do
- Successful candidate will work as a Graduate Trainee in Intel Test Strategy and Test Solutions Division (TSTD), based in Kulim, Malaysia.
- Responsibilities include integrating test software into a test program that runs in HDMT TOS and develop some software program using C++ or Python programming to test Intel HDMT boards and system in the factory.
- Perform DOE in the lab and factory, release test program, trouble-shoot test issues, perform data analysis, and report out.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc/ BEng in Electrical, Electronic, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Having software programming skills as minimum requirement. Python/ C++ is added advantage.
- Possess hardware aptitude with ability to understand electronic components, circuits, block diagram and datasheet.
- Able to work with electronic measuring equipment (Digital Multimeter, power supply, oscilloscope, etc.) too.
- Looking for candidate who is a self-starter, willing to try and learn from success and mistakes, able to work as a team, good communication skills, and self-motivated.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:13th May 2022, 6:00 pm