When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities will be to provide production support through stabilization and may support production escalations in High Performance Compute environment consisting of large-scale Linux servers. This might also extend to providing efficiencies using scripts and automations on a periodic basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or any related discipline.
- Must Have knowledge relevant to Linux System Administration.
- Knowledge of Python Shell Scripting or PERL will be added advantage.
- Self-starter and should be able to achieve results with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills at both technical and business levels.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm