When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Inside this Business Group:
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
What You Will Do
In this position, you will be responsible to manage the operational administration for the Global Travel Card and Reimbursement Programs by managing second level escalations and daily relations with Global Suppliers. You will be considered a subject matter expert on the Travel, Card and Expenses policies, processes, and operational delivery.
This person will manage regional specific or small-scale ops project implementation in line with global strategy and roadmap. You will need to partner closely with suppliers, employees and Program Office owners and support any BCP requirement in case of an activation.
- Manages L2 escalations for the Travel, Card and Expenses programs.
- Subject Matter Expert on Travel, Card and Expenses policies, processes and operational delivery.
- Responsible for ongoing analysis of operational processes, systems and configurations.
- Manages regional specific or small-scale ops project implementation in line with global strategy and roadmap.
- Support in escalations related to the Global Employees Payment Program.
- Manages the processes for the region as part of Follow the Sun approach.
- Manages Stakeholders and business partners and is the key contact for them on Travel in the region.
- Develops and maintains BPM DTPs in line with Operational delivery and ensures alignment to standards.
- Improvement in the documentation and point off controls to ensure quality in the outcome.
- Supports BCP requirements and drills.
Required Skills and Abilities
Bachelor’s degree studies in business administration, human resources, or a related field.
- Strong customer orientation and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivated, highly developed organizational skills.
- Preferably an automation champion or in the pathway to be certified.
- Ability to prioritize workload, be comfortable with ambiguous situations and adapt quickly to change.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence peers, business partners, vendors and employees at all grade levels.
- Efficient at working both independently and as part of a team.
- Possess strong teamwork capability and experience working in a global organization across multiple time zones.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and root cause analysis.
- Creative and critical thinker.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Human Resources
- Closing Date:26th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm