In this position, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing financial statements and reports including compliance processes to ensure compliance with both US and local statutory compliance.
Inside this Business Group:
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
What You Will Do
- Consistently utilizes and applies financial, accounting, business and risk management strategies and concepts.
- Autonomously evaluates and analyzes financial information and business trends to develop reconciliations, variance explanations, risk assessments, and solutions.
- Provides financial advice, counseling, and recommendation that significantly influences the decision-making process and direction of varying levels of business leaders including project leads, managers, operational business groups and factories.
- Independently develops financial budgets, plans, forecasts to further the development and achievement of business objectives.
- Evaluates cost and return on financial and investment decisions.
- Independently evaluates accounting and reporting and recommends solutions to ensure the integrity of external and internal reporting.
- Inadequacies in performance and erroneous decisions can lead to inefficient use of resources and loss of business.
- Plans, performs and schedules own work with general management direction.
- Assignments are delivered in the form of overall goals and expected results.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation to ensure the balances are reasonably stated.
- Drive operational issue resolution, ensure customer and/or client requests or events as they occur are attended to by the team timely.
- Maintaining the policies that govern the company's reporting process and ensuring compliance with generally accepted reporting standards for scope assigned.
- Responsible for tax compliance activities for Corp Tax, Indirect Tax and WHT including filing, provision, payment etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in Finance, Business or Accounting and/or prolonged course of study in a business- or a job-related field. Related practical experience is preferred.
- Passion to learn, great teamwork, engage with the business with strong partnership skills.
- Ability to work independently to help business identify and solve issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people across different levels of the organization.
- Finance Business Analyst requires proficiency and working knowledge of finance, accounting and business analysis.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2022, 6:00 pm