When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Inside this Business Group:
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
What You Will Do
You will be involved in IC validation, platform and infrastructure enablement works for high-speed FPGA/PLD devices that include some of the following responsibilities:
- Develop new device validation strategies, plans and schedules by integrating different requirements from various engineering and business departments.
- Design and generate test and measurement patterns / vectors for characterization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to review design and analyze impact to validation strategies and put forward design recommendations to improve validation coverage.
- Perform bench measurements for high-speed FPGA/PLD devices using state-of-the-art characterization equipment (high bandwidth oscilloscope, high frequency pulse/signal generator, programmable power supply, digital multimeter, etc.).
- Drive exploration of IP validation methodology, platform and infrastructure enablement to improve process and throughput.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must be actively pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Embedded/Software Engineering.
- Highly motivated to learn and adapt to fast-changing technologies and environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Knowledge of C, Python or other relevant programming languages.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm