When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Developing software for HDMT tester and instruments diagram.
- Developing software-based tools to automate activities e.g., data analysis tool, error checking tool, debug software tool, test integration too, and more.
- Performing manufacturing test program integration, validation, troubleshooting, releasing to factory and providing support to SIMS factory.
- Assisting engineers in performing board level debug, troubleshooting in the lab or in SIMS and also may be assigned to perform various activities in the lab.
Required Skills and Abilities
BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with strong software programming competencies (C++, Python, C Sharp) and also is able to read board schematic and understand electronics circuits.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm