When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Inside this Business Group:
The Data Center & Artificial Intelligence Group (DCAI) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies - spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions - that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
What You Will Do
In this position, you will be involved in the design, validation and integration of next generation Data Center products.
You will have the chance to work in a challenging, fluid and dynamic environment with a diverse team of engineers who are delivering customized and optimized digital design logic.
Your day to day activities typically involves close collaboration with engineers who are delivering technical solutions spanning most of the ASIC flow. These activities include but are not limited to:
- Debugging, analyzing and root causing problems will ideally result in a proposed solution that is then subjected to a verification process.
- Assisting the team in various tasks with the aim of gaining relevant experience and familiarity with industry leading flows, processes and requirements.
- Improving and automating existing tasks and activities for greater efficiency.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for university or college graduates with a B. Eng or M. Eng in Electronics, Computer or Electrical Engineering who:
- Have a thirst to learn about new technology and participate in the development of next generation computing devices.
- Loves to ask questions on anything and everything.
- Are motivated and driven to understand complex issues and are challenged to find solutions to said problems.
- Are team players yet able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Are passionate about computers, technology, programming, digital design and life in general.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm