When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Candidate will be assigned to work on the next generation of Data Center product alongside with a strong existing SD team empowering the future experience of computing devices.
- Candidate will require to IMPLEMENT the structural and physical design such as Synthesis Floor planning Clock Tree design Timing Budgeting and Clock Definition Place and Route RCextraction Full Chip Integration.
- In addition, candidate will also need to VERIFY the structural physical design such as Power and Reliability Analysis Functional.
- Structural Equivalency Check Timing Performance.
- Verification Timing Noise Analysis and Layout Design Rules Convergence.
- You are expected to help engineers to collect data scripting automation of the flows while you are undergoing a series of training on VLSI chip design.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You should be undergoing degree in Electronics Electrical Microelectronics or Computer Engineering.
- Programming skill in CC Net Perl and other scripting knowledge.
- Excellent problem-solving technical leadership project management and communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm