What you will do
Platform Controller Hub (PCH) is the silicon to enable critical interfaces to CPU and external system such as DMI/OPI/USB2/USB3/PCIE/SATA/AudioVisual/Security and Manageability Engine/CFIO etc. Candidate will be assigned to work on the next generation of PCH product alongside with a strong existing SD team, empowering the future experience of computing devices.
Candidate will require to IMPLEMENT the structural and physical aspect of PCH design such as Synthesis, Floor planning , Clock Tree design, Timing Budgeting and Clock Definition, Place and Route, RC-extraction, Full Chip Integration.
In addition, candidate will also need to VERIFY the structural physical design such as Power and Reliability Analysis, Functional/Structural Equivalency Check, Timing/Performance Verification, Timing-Noise Analysis and Layout Design Rules Convergence.
What you will need
- Fundamental architectural knowledge in microprocessors, computer system architecture and high speed design.
- Working level of Unix based design environment, industry standard digital design tools, scripting languages and ASIC flows
- Strong in issue driving and proficient in stakeholder management.
- A fluent communicator in both verbal and written forms.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm