When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
A candidate for internship position has not yet graduated and working towards a relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree.
A student employee can do specific work in the area of their future degree or work as generalist in specific department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing academic degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Interested in picking up roles to perform system analysis, design and implementation of IT solutions.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of structured analysis and technical design techniques.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team-oriented interpersonal and excellent communication skills.
- Have experience or familiar in SAP ABAP/WebDynpro/PO or programming language in React/Angular/Microsoft.NET Framework/ .NET Core/Microsoft SQL Server will be a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:18th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm