When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Analyze, clarify, translate business requirements into technical or process specifications.
- Collaborate closely with internal Intel teams; external Trading Partners to test new business capabilities.
- Develop B2B use cases, test scenarios, prototypes and be heavily involved in testing, troubleshooting.
- Provide production support through stabilization and may support production escalations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or any related discipline.
- Understanding of the application of Software Development Life Cycle & Agile Operating Model.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously & working in a team environment.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. Other language proficiency is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm