When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Research develops validate and debug a new and innovative solution of graphics driver with Intel Pre and Post silicon platform.
Responsible for graphics related issues during test planning development and execution phases of the program.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree and or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Proactive and self-motivated with strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A resourceful person who can work independently.
The following knowledge, skills, experience will be an added advantage:
- Internal workings of graphic drivers direct X or open GL games and other 3D applications.
- Strong programming skills in one or more languages like CC Perl Python etc.
- Strong knowledge of Linux Android operating systems.
- Intel architecture BIOS and device drivers.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm