When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
In this position, you will be working under the guidance of a technical lead in an assigned software development project. You will be assigned to help in developing and/or sustaining factory applications used for day-to-day decision making and efficiency improvement.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Technology exploration, designing, developing, testing and deploying applications (working in all tiers of the application).
- Working closely with project managers, technical lead, peer developers and customers local and across geos. Ability to work cross culturally and cope with different time zones.
- Maintain development and test server's environment to support activities across the whole software development life cycle.
Required Skills and Abilities
You should have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related fields with minimum CGPA of 3.0.
Possesses working experiences as below:
- Experienced in SQL Server administration and automation using PowerShell or equivalent.
- Software development in C Sharp, ASP.Net, WPF, MS and Oracle SQL Server programming with knowledge in design pattern and framework development (eg MVVM WPF, ASP.Net MVC). Open-source language such as Java Script, Java and others are a plus.
- Strong foundation and understanding of software engineering, programming concepts and principles.
- Excellent exposure to good usability design and software optimization.
- Highly analytical and an excellent team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Highly initiative, innovative and demonstrates a keen desire to keep up with the latest technology curve via a self-learning and continuous improvement attitude.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to articulate problem statement and solution effectively.
- Ability to operate independently and cope with a highly challenging environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:13th May 2021, 6:00 pm