When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Inside this Business Group:
Enable amazing computing experiences with Intel Software continues to shape the way people think about computing – across CPU, GPU, and FPGA architectures. Get your hands on new technology and collaborate with some of the smartest people in the business.
Our developers and software engineers work in all software layers, across multiple operating systems and platforms to enable cutting-edge solutions. Ready to solve some of the most complex software challenges? Explore an impactful and innovative career in Software.
What You Will Do
Intel Flex is an Embedded Consulting Unit that works across different business units, functional groups, and product teams to deliver high impact results to Intel. Our mission is to make it easier to move faster on the things that matter most to Intel through software engineering services, solution development, organization transformation, project/program management and outsourcing management.
In Intel Flex, you will have the opportunity to move between projects in various product groups to gain experience, learn new skills and grow your cross-organization professional network while making high-value contributions across the company. Our management team will work with you to prioritize projects that align with your skills and interest areas.
The responsibility of a Software Engineer Graduate Trainee may be quite diverse of a technical nature. Hence, the experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
The candidate is expected to have strong programming fundamentals and communication skills, also be flexible and open to learning new skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's OR Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering.
- Good programming skills in one of the popular programming languages, like C, C++, Python, Golang.
- Technology expertise on some of the following: SW frameworks and libraries, compilers, debuggers and profiles, embedded, microcontrollers, firmware, drivers, kernel or deep learning frameworks.
Experience or coursework in:
- Embedded systems, microcontrollers, CPU architecture. Demonstrated work experience in system software engineering.
- Linux Kernel, Device Drivers, RTOS, Open Source, Embedded software development.
- Low-level Virtual Platforms for hardware/software simulation.
- Other programming languages such as - C Sharp, Java, Bash, assembly.
- Cloud Native / Software containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- AI/Machine Learning Frameworks - Open Vino.
- Parallel/Graphics Compute development.
- FPGA, Verilog, OpenCL or RTL Design.
- Version control and continuous integration tools
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm