When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
In this position, candidate will have opportunity to develop pre-silicon test content and verify DFx feature being assigned.
Candidate will work with Micro-architect team who designs and develops the Chipset and SOC IPs for test plan discussion. With this, candidate drive the verification strategy base on test plan requirement to ensure meeting product requirement in each design milestone.
Candidate also have opportunity to work with different geo/cross team E.g., Manufacturing PDE, Emulation team, Post silicon platform team for Post Silicon content enablement strategy. The job nature provides great opportunities to familiarize pre-silicon design process until post silicon Power On process.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Involving in RTL logic design in System Verilog, Verilog or other Hardware description language.
- Involving in capabilities building within and outside the SOC Front End team.
- Validating the functionality of new architectural features of next generation designs by developing test plans, tests content, coverage points or test tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
Bachelor/Master of Engineering or Science degree in Electronic, Electrical or Computer Engineering.
Additional qualifications include:
- Familiar with UNIX, and well-versed in Verilog or C Programming Bonus if contain knowledge in RTL integration and validation methodologies (e.g., during internship).
- Bonus if familiar test verification methodology and it tools (e.g., during internship).
- Ability to communicate well with counterparts and key stakeholders including cross-site partners.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm