When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
In this position, the candidate will work with the R&D team who designs and develops the Chipset and SOC IPs for Intel latest product. Apart from performing SOC Front End related activities ranging from DFx RTL development, integration to verification using state of the art tools and methodology, the candidate also has the opportunity to drive for methodology and technology enhancements that spans across multiple geographies.
What You Will Do
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Involving in RTL logic design in System Verilog, Verilog or other Hardware description language.
- Involving in capabilities building within and outside the SOC Front End team.
- Validating the functionality of new architectural features of next generation designs by developing test plans, tests content, coverage points or test tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The applicant should have or is currently pursuing a Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical & Electronics or Computer System.
- Knowledge in RTL integration and validation methodologies, preference given to those good in Verilog and C programming.
- Possesses strong analytical and debug skills.
- Ability to communicate well with counterparts and key stakeholders including cross site partners.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm