When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Migrating customer's IPs to structured ASIC IP solution.
- Running synthesis and clean up on linting and sdc issues.
- Customer design functional and equivalency verification.
- Implementation (Place and Route) of customer design in structured ASIC platform.
- Help to setup and debug customer RTl and GLS simulations.
- Conduct STA and timing ECO interation during PnR.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS or MS in Electrical or Electronics engineering.
- Knowledge in RTL design, including Verilog or VHDL General coding and scripting understanding.
- Highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm