When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Life At Intel
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
World class perks and benefits
Ours is a culture that encourages our employees to both live and work at their best. Bonuses, generous time off, paid sabbaticals, stock options and perks such as on site fitness centers, private transportation and continuing learning opportunities culminate in a workplace where we can thrive together.
What you will do
Employee will work in Global Source to Pay Organization (GSPO) under the Resolution team. Main responsibilities will be Invoice or PO resolution. It includes:
- Troubleshooting and fixing errors to get invoices posted in the system and ready to be pay out.
- Partner with suppliers or/and internal biz partners and stakeholders to resolve invoicing/PO issues.
- Monitoring of the health of the process by running reports and follow up cases are closed based on the corresponding SLA.
- Look for /suggest process improvements across the processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess a degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Working experience less than 2 years.
- Good attention to details.
- Problem solving skills.
- Stakeholders management - internal and external.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm