When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Performing evaluation and debug of new test program.
- Resolving product manufacturability issues related to product testing hardware and software.
- Performing data analysis and deploying solutions to improve test coverage yield hardware capacity and other product health indicators.
- Development and debug of support software to support test program validation data analysis and test debug.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Telecommunication / Automation Engineering or Computer Science.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- PERL and object-oriented programming skills would be an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Telecommunications
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm