When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Inside this Business Group:
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
What You Will Do
As a Planner in the Qualification Execution Services engineering team you will work to ensure optimal execution of Product Qualification experiments from the Penang Volume Lab.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform day to day planning execution.
- Prepare and track schedules to meet our goals.
- Develop, track, and automate indicators.
- Define execution priorities.
- Improve and automate internal planning processes to increase efficiency.
- Generate work orders for unit processing.
- Manage and control inventory of High Value units.
- Coordinate receiving/shipment of units.
- Generate reports of test results.
- Work closely with Volume Lab Operations to ensure on time execution aligned to schedules and needs.
- Selected candidate may work in automation of processes/reports and/or data analysis of electrical test results if aligned with candidate's background.
Required Skills and Abilities
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Manufacturing Engineering, Operation Research, Applied Statistic, Math Modelling, or related field.
- English proficiency is required.
- Problem solving and data analysis skills.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Office applications with strong Excel knowledge.
- Understanding of computer architecture and microprocessor testing techniques.
- Understanding of High-Volume Manufacturing flows and automation.
- MS Access knowledge and automation through VBA scripting will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge or experience in RPA will be considered a plus.
- Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, time management and multitasking.
- Ability to rapidly adjust to changing priorities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:12th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm