When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
As a project manager, responsibilities include:
- Lead and collaborate with team members to design, develop and execute creative projects (inclusive of training & development, events, etc.) successfully.
- Meet with stakeholders to establish their expectations and needs.
- Advise stakeholders on what is technically possible and produce a proposal including, for example, the range and scope of the work and realistic timescales.
- Produce finished project design work and present final proposal to stakeholders.
- Produce writeup, inclusive of photos and videos (if necessary) post project/event.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Organization Behavior; Business admin/Management; Psychology; Human Performance Management; Management Science etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Knowledge on graphic design, videography and animation will be added advantage.
- Creativity and a good understanding of technical processes.
- A high level of competency in using a range of relevant software applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to listen, respond and relate to stakeholders - explaining things clearly to stakeholders.
- Good organizational skills to plan projects and meet deadlines.
- Teamworking skills and a willingness to share knowledge and expertise to achieve common goals.
- The ability to understand and communicate complex information expressed in numbers, charts or equations.
- A problem-solving approach to work.
- Time-management and project-management skills.
- The motivation to keep up to date with technological developments and to work on a project from concept through to closure.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Management, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm