When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do, and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Seeking candidates for a Product Development Quality and Reliability (QnR) Engineer position in Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) QnR organization.
As part of the team responsible for development and manufacturing ramp of products manufactured with Intel's most advanced silicon technologies and own the responsibility of ensuring the quality and reliability of the products meet Intel requirement.
- Develop qualification stress plan and manage product qualification activities including perform data analysis, silicon debug, product reliability analysis and risk assessment. Partner with Product Engineers to drive test content quality.
- Manage and drive to resolution on quality and reliability issues highlighted during product qualification.
- Own product sustaining activities post qualification, drive continuous process improvement and lead the team to investigate, root cause and resolve customer issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
You must possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Micro-Electronic, Material Science, Computer engineering, Physics or related field.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Eager to learn, good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Basic knowledge in computer architecture, semiconductor, product testing, transistor reliability and product reliability stressing.
- Statistics and statistical data analysis.
- Knowledge in Perl, JMP and Excel macro scripting is added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:6th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm