When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
World class perks and benefits
Ours is a culture that encourages our employees to both live and work at their best. Bonuses, generous time off, paid sabbaticals, stock options and perks such as on site fitness centers, private transportation and continuing learning opportunities culminate in a workplace where we can thrive together.
What You Will Do
- In this position, you will be involving in platform/product software and hardware test development for Product Platform
- Validation (PPV) test programs/content for server product.
- Developing Automation Test Program by using C# and Python script.
- Performing failure analysis, debugging hardware and software tool development
- Working with cross-organizational teams (eg. HW design, manufacturing team, Test content owner) to integrate and release Test Program for High Volume Manufacturing
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm