When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Come join Intels Product Enablement Solutions group PESG organization as a Design Automation Engineer CAD Software Engineer.
In this role you will be shaping the future of computing - We bring innovative technologies to the most complex microprocessor and SoC products on the planet. In this role you will be a part of developing new and creative methods to increase efficiency and reduce time to market for these designs helping to increase Intel's lead in computing:
- You will combine knowledge of logic circuit and layout design with software development techniques to deliver cutting edge solutions shaping the way these products come to life.
- You will work with the best engineering talent in the world to collaborate on these new methods.
- You will play a pivotal role in our mission to revolutionize computing.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Define and develop methodologies processes to enable better utilization of CAD tools to improve design efficiency Interact closely with HardIP and SoC design teams to mature the CAD solutions for production use.
- Activities include problem analysis and methodology definition followed by design implementation test deployment and technical support of the flows.
- Deploying software tools to the design team creating and delivering effective documentation and training and providing support Automating design tasks in order to complete the product design in the most efficient fashion possible.
- Developing tools and solutions to meet Intel's specific rapidly evolving requirements for designing manufacturing and testing of Intel products by utilizing formal education and judgment.
- You are expected to perform complex product design systems analysis and programming activities on applications software which may require some research.
Required Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork classes research and or relevant previous job and or internship experiences.
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum 3 months experience with software programming and debugging.
- Minimum 3 months experience with Tcl Perl or C.
- Minimum 3 months experience in at least one of the following skill sets computer architecture digital logic.
- Very Large-Scale Integration VLSI Complementary MOS CMOS circuits VLSI layout.
Minimum 3 months experience in at least one of the following skill sets:
- Data Structures.
- VLSI CAD.
- Database Systems.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm