When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Microelectronic Quality Reliability Engineers provide project management, product, process design/development and sustaining support for integrated circuit or semiconductor assemblies, various other electronic components, sub systems and/or completed units.
- Responsible for physical understanding, model prediction and enhancement of quality & reliability for advanced products, transistor, interconnect, assembly/package and testing process.
- Defines Si/assembly/package qualification requirement and responsible for product qualification or technology certification.
- Defines/develops and conducts stress tests, DFX requirements and research on individual technology components as well as integrated circuit/products.
- Develop cost effective production monitoring and screening schemes to ensure the process is stable and products meet committed quality & reliability performance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc/BEng/MSc in Electronics Engineering or Physics.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm