When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
In Custom-Logic Manufacturing Engineering (CME), we offer exciting opportunities to develop technical depth and organizational leadership in a fundamentally sound organization developing breakthrough test methodology and solutions.
- Responsible for developing and sustaining FPGA product's test program.
- Responsible for supporting 1st silicon debug for Intel FPGA products.
- Responsible for deploying Sort Class Test Program collateral and readiness for testability and manufacturability of FPGA from development stage into HVM (High Volume Manufacturing) factory and ready for production ramp (PRQ).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a BS/MS in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong Programming knowledge (Python, C++, Perl), and debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of digital and analog circuits, its associated test methods and fault models.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:1st Mar 2022, 6:00 pm