When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for design and development of test solution / automation tool that support process efficiency improvement.
- Responsible for technical requirement gathering and define project scope.
- Responsible for validation and qualification of the test or automation solution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess or undergoing BS/MS in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong Programming knowledge (Python, C++, Perl), debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge in Software Testing (unit level testing) is added advantage.
- Understanding of digital test methodology is added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:26th May 2021, 6:00 pm