When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
We are looking for product development engineers who are looking to gain experience in timing and power models validation, developing failure analysis / fault isolation (FA/FI) solutions and driving process improvements towards functional yield enhancement for the latest FPGA products.
In this position, you have the opportunity to work on:
- Validation methodology and plans for post-silicon validation of timing models.
- FPGA validation pattern sets including driving capability on various tester platforms to enable volume characterization.
- Development and validation of power models (static and dynamic) for FPGA products.
- Characterization of thermal sensing diode and validate thermal profile modelled in software.
- Binning, bin-split and yield strategy.
- Development of models to improve yield/binning predictability.
- Establishing target / limit to control yield.
- Development / bring-up of binning circuits.
- Yield optimization through process improvements in product performance and power.
- Engaging worldwide teams on yield optimization across cross-functional areas such as manufacturing setup, test program, and wafer fabrication process targeting/tuning.
Required Skills and Abilities
You should possess a BS/MS in Electronics and/or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Additional qualifications include:
- Possess strong teamwork, communication, problem-solving and strong learning desires.
- Integrated circuit testing, high volume manufacturing experience and ability to perform basic statistical data analysis would be an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm