What you will do
Looking for passionate, motivated and self-driven candidate who likes to deal with different challenges and make a difference. This graduate trainee position will bring experience in pre-silicon validation and exposure to digital logic design. Candidate will have opportunity to learn and contribute to pre-silicon validation in PCH-specific Soft IP (PSI) development team under TSCG-SEG-PDG group.
- Learning methodology of pre-si validation and building models for validation.
- Validating and verifying the functionality of new architectural features of next generation designs by executing tests content or test tools.
- Finding and implementing corrective measures for failing tests
- Developing automated tools or scripts for the pre-silicon validation environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fundamental knowledge in digital logic design/ pre-silicon validation.
- Fundamental knowledge in PC architecture
- Experience in tools and methodologies for pre-silicon verification/logic design including but not limited to: System Verilog, PERL/Shell/C/C++/Python programming.
- Strong analyzing and debugging skill, creative in problem solving.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm