When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
This Graduate Trainee position is part of Intel Validation Engineering (iVE) organization. Responsibility includes developing capabilities in Emulation/FPGA environment, and validation of Intel silicon in pre-silicon and post-silicon, including test plan, test content development, execution of validation test and debugging system failure.
The focus of this team will be Intel silicon on data center and discrete graphics products, covering features in system security, memory, power management, and high-speed IO. The successful candidate must be able to work effectively with cross functional teams such as Silicon Design, and FW/SW development team.
The candidate must be able to understand silicon design, and familiar with different tools for the emulation/fpga/VP model development. Requires broad understanding of multiple system architecture, SoC design/validation methodologies, and emulation/FPGA technologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh colleague graduate with Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Knowledge in C/C++, SystemVerilog, Python, Intel Architecture, SoC Architecture, UPF, virtualizer and SIMICS.
- Good understanding of silicon design and system architecture.
- Experience in Emulation, Virtual Platform, Altera/Xilinx/Synopsys/Mentor/Cadence Tools Flow, HAPS is a plus.
- Should have strong communication, analytical skill and a good team player.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 6:00 pm