When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
You will be trained on the capability of verification and execution of simulations on integrated circuits and involved in the reliability validation of next generation intellectual property (IP) and interfaces for various computing devices. You will work in a challenging, fluid, and dynamic environment with a diverse team of engineers.
Your day-to-day key tasks include executing pre-silicon design modelling correct-by-construction simulation and design verification tasks with focus on the reliability of the circuit design.
Responsibilities include performing risk assessment for pre-silicon design issues and analysis of performance and circuit marginality from circuit design reliability aspect.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Engineering - Electrical and Electronics / Microelectronics / Electronics and Communications / Mechatronics with course work related to VLSI circuit design and/or circuit verification, semiconductor process and technology, device physics, transistor reliability principles.
- Excellent written and spoken English and being well organized is critical for this position.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Mature, self-assured, disciplined, well organized and ability to manage tasks and time to ensure that business needs are met while striking a sustainable work and/or life balance.
- Knowledge in programming/scripting languages such as CC, Perl, Python is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:7th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm